Google

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Make Money Online Requires Tremendous Time and Energy

am really trying hard to keep balance in my life with my new home-based internet marketing business. It has been hard, because I am also teaching piano full-time from my home! Having over 60 students(half-hoursessions), it becomes hard to fit in everything that I need to do in a 24 hour period.I am finding myself driven to work in my online business for several hours a day when I am not teaching.
It seems as though posting on Craigs List is MUCH more important than doing the wash, vacuuming, or taking my dog Bella out for a long walk. Having a successful online business takes work,drive,desire,motivation, and most of all, it takes time. I do think, however, that if our lives go out of balance because of the all-consuming home-based business, that we will run into problems. It has been a month now since starting my online business and my life is still out of balance. I have not been excercising, my eating is poor, and things that are normally a priority for me have been put on the back burner. I decided this evening that I will find a return to balance in my life starting tomorrow. I will do it slowly, because trying to return to balance too fast will put me out of balance again!
By Michelle Tukachinsky MTMarketing http://www.mtmarketing.biz http://www.moneyvideo.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home